- Read the catalog carefully
- Be familiar with degree programs and requirements at the university
- Seek out answers to your questions
- Develop self-awareness
- Keep scheduled appointments
- Follow through on advisor recommendations
- Accept ultimate responsibility for your decisions
- Make use of all resources on campus
A student is part of the Advising Center until he/she is accepted for admission into his/her major. The student is then assigned an advisor within his/her chosen major.
Professional Improvement Plan Process--replaces Concern Form process as of 11.22.13--(discussed in 2999 courses)
Students requiring classroom accommodations or modifications because of a documented disability should discuss this need with the professor at the beginning of the semester. Students not registered with the Access Office should contact the Access Office for Students with Disabilities in Farber Hall. The phone number is 229-245-2498.