COEHS Student Advising Center
The Dewar College of Education & Human Services (COEHS) Student Advising Center takes pride in helping students succeed in their program of study.
At Valdosta State University, advising is a collaborative process designed to help students:
- succeed academically;
- develop an appropriate educational plan leading to graduation;
- focus on their life beyond the university; and
- play a responsible and proactive role in their own education.
Select one of the following to determine the location of your advisor:
- I am a new freshman in the COEHS
- I am a new transfer or considering coming to VSU as a student in the COEHS.
"Positively Impacting Learning through Evidence-Based Practices"