Major Change from the College of Education & Human Services

I am changing my major from a College of Education & Human Services major to another major at VSU.

Come to the Advising Center, room 1020 in the Education Center and ask to change your major. They will give you a signed major change form and your folder. Take both of these to your new major’s department. Give them your folder and have them sign the form. The completed form then needs to go to the Registrar’s Office. Once finalizing this change, you should check Banner to determine whom your new advisor is (look under student information once logged in to Banner).