- Application Process
- Before You Apply
- Spring 2015 Application
- Summer 2015 Application
- On-Campus Housing Eligibility
- About Our Freshmen Residency Requirement
- Requesting a Roommate
- Room Reclaim and Room Selection for 2015-2016
- Rates and Features 2015 - 2016
- Rates and Features 2014 - 2015
- Returning Students
- Private Room 2014-2015
- South Georgia State College
Housing & Residence Life Hopper Hall Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Student Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- Get Involved
On-Campus Housing Eligibility
On-Campus Housing is for students of Valdosta State University. We do not provide family or married housing.
You are eligible if:
- You are an incoming student who has been at least tentatively accepted.
- You are a current VSU student and are registered for at least six credit hours. You have to be registered by the first day of classes.
Unless otherwise prohibited from living on campus. If you have not been accepted to VSU please contact the Office of Admissions at 229-333-5791