Don't forget to check our requirements before you apply!
How to Apply
Incoming New Students for Fall 2016:
- Login to the housing portal. If you are having problems logging in, follow the Account Access Steps for New Users to obtain your active directory credentials.
- Click the Application button located on the top left, select the term you would like to apply, and follow the steps through to complete the application process.
- You will be prompted to pay the $300 deposit and a $50 non-refundable application fee. Your priority number is not recorded until the deposit and application fees are paid.
- If you plan to pay with a credit/debit card, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa Cards are accepted. You may also pay using a WebCheck.
- If you plan on paying by check or money order, your priority number will not be recorded until we receive and process your payment.
- The check or money order needs to be made out to Valdosta State University.
- Place your student I. D. number somewhere on the check or money order.
- No starter checks
Unlike incoming freshmen, on-campus housing is not guaranteed to returning or transfer students. Returning undergraduate students must request housing for the next academic year using the housing application process.