To provide additional food to VSU students who are in need of support.
Goals and Objectives
- To provide minimal foods for students in need
- To advocate on behalf of those in need
- To provide information for other resources that address food concerns for students in need
Policies and Procedures
- A valid VSU student ID is required for food pick-up
- Students must be enrolled full-time, at time of pick-up
- Students must not have a meal plan
- Students may access the service a maximum of once every two weeks, unless deemed otherwise by Director of Blazer Pantry
- Students must sign in with the Division of Student Affairs to receive service
- Personal information is used for organizational purposes only, information is confidential
- Food pick-up is only accessible during business hours of the Office if Student Life, see hours of operation
- Policies and Procedures are subject to change by authority of the Office of Student Life Student Life, Student Union, 3rd Floor
Hours of Operation
Monday– Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Closed all VSU calendar holidays & student breaks
Our space is limited. Please contact our office before making a donation!
Download the Blazer Pantry Application in PDF Format. All student information is confidential.