Welcome to VSU Health Services
The Student Health Center is a department within the Division of Student Affairs. Services are available with VSU ID for all currently enrolled full-time students who are taking four or more semester hours and who have paid the health fee.
Events and Announcements
- Announcements! Calendar of Events
- Students under the age of 18 require parental/guardian consent to be seen at Student Health Services. Please fill out and have notarized the Minor Consent for Treatment form
- VSYOu: Experience Valdosta State University - Success
- Student Affairs - Learn about each department!
- Option for online students & health services
- Flu Vaccine - Sudents - $10 Faculty/Staff - $20(flex, cash, check, credit & debit)
- New! Accepting Insurance (insurance not required for services) call 229-293-6236 with questions
- Please bring your insurance card or a hard copy of your card (front and back) at each visit. We will not accept images of your insurance card on your phone.
The mission of Student Health is to provide optimum health care in a convenient location for undergraduate and graduate students in a compassionate, confidential manner.
"Healing the Present...Teaching the Future