Welcome to VSU Health Services
The Student Health Center is a department within the Division of Student Affairs. Services are available with VSU ID for all currently enrolled full-time students who are taking four or more semester hours and who have paid the health fee.
Events and Announcements
- New! Accepting Insurance (insurance not required for services)
- Announcements! Calendar of Events
- Students under the age of 18 require parental/guardian consent to be seen at Student Health Services. Please fill out and have notarized the Minor Consent for Treatment form
- VSYOu: Experience Valdosta State University - Success
- Student Affairs - Learn about each department!
- Option for online students & health services
The mission of Student Health is to provide optimum health care in a convenient location for undergraduate and graduate students in a compassionate, confidential manner.
"Healing the Present...Teaching the Future