Welcome to VSU Health Services
The Student Health Center is a department within the Division of Student Affairs. Services are available with VSU ID for all currently enrolled full-time students who are taking four or more semester hours and who have paid the health fee.
Events and Announcements
- New! Accepting Insurance (insurance not required for services) call 229-293-6236 with questions
- Announcements! Calendar of Events
- Students under the age of 18 require parental/guardian consent to be seen at Student Health Services. Please fill out and have notarized the Minor Consent for Treatment form
- VSYOu: Experience Valdosta State University - Success
- Student Affairs - Learn about each department!
- Option for online students & health services
- Flu Vaccine - Sudents - $10 (flex, cash, check) No appointment needed on 10/2, 10/8, & 10/9 from 8:30-10:30AM & 12-1:30PM. If you would like to schedule an appointment please call 229-219-3200. Faculty/Staff - $20 (flex, cash, check, debit or credit card). Faculty/Staff can schedule appointments starting 10/5 or come by the Health Center on 10/8 & 10/9 from 8:30-10:30AM & 12-1:30PM with no appointment needed. As part of the University Sysem of Georgia (USG) employee health initiative, free flu shots will be offered to the first 250 faculty/staff and retirees who request a flu shot. Please bring your VSU ID with you.
The mission of Student Health is to provide optimum health care in a convenient location for undergraduate and graduate students in a compassionate, confidential manner.
"Healing the Present...Teaching the Future