The Office of Testing administers professional examinations for VSU students and area professionals. These tests are given by appointment or scheduled through the sponsoring agency. For more information about these tests, including availability and scheduling, please call our office at (229) 245-3878.
Information concerning format and content can be found at:
- American Association of Bioanalysts (Make an appointment.)
- CASTLE Worldwide
- Distance Learning / Independent Study - Office of Testing Distance Learning Proctoring Services
- GACE - Georgia Assessment for the Certification of Educators - Registration Information and Testing Windows/Score Reporting Dates (pdf)
- GACE Paraprofessional Assessment (Make an appointment.)
- EIPA Written Test - Educational Interpreter Assessment
- EIPA Performance Test - Please contact Ms. Kelly Spell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and exam dates.
- Pearson Vue
- PSB - Health Careers Aptitude Tests (Make an appointment.)