Powell Hall East First Floor, Room 1131
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
The Office of Testing administers professional examinations for VSU students and area professionals. These tests are given by appointment or scheduled through the sponsoring agency. For more information about these tests, including availability and scheduling, please call our office at (229) 245-3878.
Information concerning format and content can be found at:
- American Association of Bioanalysts - Medical bioanalysts and technician certification
- CASTLE Worldwide - Credentialing examinations
- GACE - Georgia Assessment for the Certification of Educators
- EIPA Written Test - Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment
- Pearson Vue - IT Certification, Medical Certification, etc.
- PSB - Psychological Services Bureau - Health Careers Aptitude Tests