Distance Learning Proctoring Services
VSU Office of Testing Guidelines for Distance Learning Proctoring Services (Non-VSU)
- A $20 administration fee per test is due at the time of testing services. Our office accepts credit/debit card, exact cash, or check/money order (payable to Valdosta State University). There is a $20 non-sufficient funds fee for all returned checks.
- Exams may be sent by mail to:
Rebecca Taylor, Director of Testing
Valdosta State University Office of Testing
1500 N. Patterson Street
Valdosta, GA 31698
OR email exams to email@example.com. The examinee's name must be included in the email.
- Government issued photo ID is required for all testing services. Services will be administered in the Office of Testing, Powell Hall East, Room 1131. To schedule an appointment for your exam please visit http://www.registerblast.com/valdosta/Exam. One day parking permits are available for non-VSU students upon request.
- Please contact the Office of Testing at 229-245-3878 at least 24 hours prior to your appointment to make sure your test has been received and is available to be administered.
- The Office of Testing will mail and/or email completed exams back to the school or agency for which the student is testing. Students are not permitted to return exams. The Office of Testing does not keep copies of exams or answer sheets on file, or keep unopened exams for more than six months.
- If you require testing accommodations, such as the use of private testing space, please contact the Office of Testing at 229-245-3878 to make arrangements. Students must have documentation of allowable testing accommodations from their institution.