Call 229-245-6484 to register and pay with credit/debit card. Office hours: Mon - Thurs from 8 AM to 5:30 PM and Fri from 8 AM to 3 PM.
VSU Continuing Education
1500 N Patterson Street
Valdosta GA 31698-0435
Regional Center for Continuing Education. Room 124, at the corner of Patterson and Gordon Streets across from The Crescent.
Street address for GPS: 903 N Patterson Street.
Need a map?
You may already have an account with us if:
- You have taken a class or kids' camp from us.
- You receive emails or mailers from us
- You enrolled someone else in a class.
If so, please DO NOT create a new account. You only need to activate your account and set up a password the first time you use the registration and payment system, following these steps:
- On the home page, enter your email address and click “Don’t Know Password”
- The “Password Set/Reset Request” page will open
- Enter your email & your first and last name
- A verification that your email is on file will appear and a reset notification and link will be sent to the email address entered.
- You will be notified it there are multiple accounts with the same email. (Often this is from family members all using the same email address.)
- When you receive the reset email, click on the link associated with your name.
- Please note: Email addresses may be used by multiple people, but each one requires a different password.
- If your email address is not on file a message will appear instructing you to recheck your entry or call our office/email us so that we can update your record.
- We will verify that you are in our system and add your email. You will then follow the steps above.
- Once you have gained access, please click on the “Profile” link, review your information, and make any necessary updates.
- If you are grouped with family members or co-workers, you may update their basic information as well.
If you have never taken a course with us, click on the Sign Up button under New? and complete the account information.