- Ed.S. in Instructional Technology: Technology Applications Concentration for Non P-12 School Personnel
Ed.S. in Instructional Technology: Technology Applications Concentration for Non P-12 School Personnel
- Total Credit Hours: 30
- Degree Format: Online
The Ed.S. in Instructional Technology with a Technology Applications concentration for non-P12-school-based professionals offers an interactive, online educational model designed to work around busy schedules in a variety of fields. Our commitment to guide students to practically apply the tenets of IT theories, to integrate research and practice in the field, and to develop competency in project management, instructional design, and technology tools opens the opportunity for graduates to be technology coaches, coordinators, or instructional technologists in a variety of contexts: business, industry, government, the military, health fields, and higher education. Join us online at VSU and be among those who can say, “The skills I developed in evaluating technology in this program are utilized continuously in my career. I am seen as a leader in the use of our technology resources.”
Cost and Length of Program
The prescribed Ed.S. in Instructional Technology: Technology Applications concentration course sequence will allow you to complete the course requirements of the program within 5 semesters. Based on completing 30 course hours, the estimated cost of the program is *$8,790 not including standard University fees, some of which are waived for online students. We encourage you to compare our cost with any other institution. We think you will be pleasantly surprised to see what a great value VSU is.
*Cost estimation based on Fall 2016 rates.
|Required Documents||Admission Requirements|
|Online Graduate Application||
|One Official Transcript from each institution where you have previously enrolled (undergraduate and graduate).
(Transcripts of coursework completed in-residence at VSU will be obtained by the Graduate School.
|Graduate Record Exam or Miller Analogies Test||
GRE or MAT scores are required.
Recommended minimum scores for GRE:
|Ed.S. IT Essay
|Submit the 1500 word Ed.S. IT Essay.|
|VSU Medical Form
Page 1 of Medical Form
Page 2 of Medical Form
Unless otherwise indicated above, all required documents must be received on or before the admission deadline for your file to be reviewed. It is the applicant's responsibility to allow adequate time for document delivery and to ensure receipt of documents. Please allow at least 7-10 days for delivery by mail.
- Call Us: 229-333-5694 or toll free 800-618-1878, Option #5
- Email Us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Us: Converse Hall (Main Campus), Third Floor, Suite 3100
- Students must complete an application for graduation one semester prior to their expected graduation date. Application will be mailed via USPS by your advisor, but student is responsible for contacting advisor with up to date mailing address.
- A 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) is required for graduation. No grade below a “C” will be credited toward the degree. No more than 2 grades of “C” will be accepted toward the minimum GPA.
Curriculum, Leadership, and Technology Building
1310 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698