Master of Science in Criminal Justice Outcomes
Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Develop an understanding of major criminological theories, their strengths and weaknesses, their role in explaining crime and delinquency, and their role in informing public policy.
- To develop a familiarity with the structure and function of systems of criminal justice in the United States and in other countries.
- To develop the use and application of scientific research methods to the study of crime as well as to solving crimes.
- Integrate criminal justice theory and research findings with criminal justice practice.
- To develop an understanding of the development of contemporary criminal justice issue in modern societies and how such issues may be informed by systematic research and analysis.