Brown Hall

Brown Hall is a two-story, co-educational residence hall, which houses approximately 200 students. This facility is designated to house freshmen only. There are 8 trained RAs on staff in the building to help students with their transition to college. Brown Hall Under Construction

The men are housed on the east side of the building, and the women are on the west side. The two sides are separated by a lobby and a 24 hour front desk. Opened in 1964, Brown Hall was named in honor of Joseph M. Brown. Mr. Brown was the governor of Georgia when VSC opened its doors in 1913. It was originally an all men's dormitory.

 

Brown Hall Features ButtonBrown Hall Floor Plan ButtonBrown Hall Meet the Staff ButtonBrown Hall Room Details Button