We look forward to you being part of the VSU community!
To get admitted to Valdosta State University at the Graduate level, you will need to submit the following:
A VSU Graduate School Application with a $ 35 application fee. The application is completely online, and can be started here.
- If the student applying is from a primarily English-speaking country. However, please check with the Graduate School if your country is on their list.
- If the student has received a Bachelor's degree from a US College/University.
- Check with the individual program's admission requirements for the minimum required score.
- You will need to be able to prove that you can afford your education in the U.S.A. for at least a year without any scholarships or assistantships.
- You can only apply for a graduate assistantship once you have been fully accepted into your intended program. Information on financial aid and graduate assistantships are available here.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions need to be translated and evaluated by a professional credential evaluation service. You can find the list of approved agencies here.
- Only transcripts from U.S. institutions are not required to be evaluated by a professional credential evaluation service.
- One of the following (depending on your program requirements):
- Also, one of the following:
Specific Program Requirements
- Each program has it's specific requirements. Please check the graduate admissions page, for your intended program's requirements.
- You must meet and or submit all the individual program's requirements, plus the requirements mentioned on this page before your application can be considered for admission.