Certificate and Career Training Programs
Certificate Programs at VSU
- Digital Photography Certificate
- Administrative Assistant I Certificate
- Administrative Assistant II Certificate
- Grant Writing Certificate
- Creative Writing Certificate
- Internet & Social Media Marketing Certificate
Online Certificate Programs
- Career Training Programs - (Open Entry/Self-paced)
- Professional Health Care Certificate Programs - (Set start dates /Self-paced)
- Instructor-Paced, 6 week courses
- Paralegal and Legal Support Training Courses
Maintaining your Certification or Licensure
Program groupings. Click on a heading for a list of certificate programs within each category.
- Healthcare and Fitness
- Certificate programs in Medical Coding, Transcription, Pharmacy, and other popular fields. 30 Programs
- Business and Professional
- Offers eBusiness, Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, and others to increase your success in the business world. 89 Programs
- IT and Software Development
- Hands-on courses give the experience you need in the ever-expanding world of technology. 76 Programs
- Management and Corporate
- Courses include valuable training in project management, IT management, lean mastery, Six Sigma, and other essential management skills. 37 Programs
- Media and Design
- Develop techniques in graphic design, web design, event management and design, and residential interior design. 11 Programs
- Hospitality and Service Industry
- Train for a career in the hospitality and service industries, on your own schedule. 16 Programs
- Skilled Trades and Industrial
- Learn the skills you need to gain employment as an operator in the heavy industry job market. 14 Programs
- Sustainable Energy and Going Green
- Thousands of new "green jobs" being created in the US make now the perfect time to learn skills for this exciting industry. 11 Programs
* Many programs allow for extensions, if necessary. Extension details are included with the course descriptions. Prices listed above are correct as of 8/1/2015. Prices subject to change.
The following are scheduled for 6-week completion. Click here for starting dates
Click on a group heading below to access complete course details for each program.
Allegra Accredited Health Care Certificate Programs
Certificate in Brain Health ($69 | 10 contact hours)
Certificate in Complementary and Integrative Medicine ($149 | 22 contact hours)
Certificate in End of Life Care ($109 | 18 contact hours)
Certificate in Food, Nutrition, and Health ($99 | 16 contact hours) New!
Certificate in Gerontology ($159 | 25 contact hours) Updated!
Certificate in Healthy Aging ($69 | 10 contact hours)
Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health ($209 | 33 contact hours) Updated!
Certificate in Integrative Mental Health ($119 | 20 contact hours) Updated!
Certificate in Meditation ($69 | 8 contact hours)
Certificate in Healing Environments $99 | 16 contact hours)
Certificate in Pain Assessment and Management ($75 | 12 contact hours)
Certificate in Perinatal Issues ($119 | 20 contact hours)
Certificate in Spirituality, Health, and Healing ($209 | 25 contact hours)
Certificate in Starting Your Own Business in Health and Healing ($69 | 10 contact hours)
- Certificate in Stress Management ($89 | 14 contact hours)
Holistic and Intergrative Programs (Allegra Accredited) Updated!
Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health: Foundations 1 ($89 | 14 Contact hours)
Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health: Foundations 2 ($69 | 10 contact hours)
Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health: Foundations 3 ($59 | 9 contact hours)
Courses listed below are $119 each (unless otherwise indicated), 24 contact hours, and 2.4 CEUs*
Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
Intermediate CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
Advanced CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
CompTIA® Network+ Certification Prep
CompTIA® Security+ Certification Prep 1
CompTIA® Security+ Certification Prep 2