Digital Photography Certificate Program
Do you love taking photos? Are you interested in learning more about digital photography? Successful completion of a VSU Continuing Education Digital Photography Certificate demonstrates a foundation of knowledge and skills in digital photography and camera operation.
To earn this certificate you must:
- Complete and submit the Digital Photography Certificate Agreement before beginning your classes.
- Successfully complete all required and elective courses* within 18 months: minimum 106 hours.
- Maintain a 75% grade average or higher throughout the program. (Additional attendance requirements may apply for onsite classes. Please contact the Program Manager at 229-245-6484 for information.)
- Submit the Course Checklist & Certificate Request* form to receive your Creative Writing Certificate.
- Fundamentals of Digital Photography is offered face-to-face.
- All other classes in this program are available online.
- Online classes are available 24/7.
- Students do not have to be part of the certificate program to enroll in these classes.
- Classes in this program are subject to change.**
Online classes are $109 unless otherwise noted. Check our online course schedule for start dates.
Required classes – Complete all:
One of the following photo editing classes:
Electives – Choose two:
*Not all electives in this program are listed on Course Checklist & Certificate Request form; spaces are available on the form to write in additional electives.
**VSU Continuing Education reserves the right to amend our policies regarding the Digital Photography Certificate Program at any time and will contact those participants who may be affected by any policy adjustments.
+For the online classes, Adobe photo editing software is not included. Participants must have the required software installed and functioning on their computers to take full advantage of the these classes.