Digital Photography Certificate Program
Do you love taking photos? Are you interested in learning more about digital photography? Build a foundation of knowledge and skills in digital photography and camera operation.
How do I earn this certificate?
- Complete and submit the Digital Photography Certificate Agreement before beginning your classes.
- Successfully complete all required and elective courses* within 18 months.
- Maintain a 75% grade average or higher throughout the program.
- Submit the Course Checklist & Certificate Request* form to receive your Digital Photography Certificate.
- All courses are available online.
- Start dates can be found with each course description.
- Students do not have to be part of the certificate program to enroll in these classes.
Choose three of the following:
*Not all electives in this program are listed on Course Checklist & Certificate Request form; spaces are available on the form to write in additional electives.
Courses in this program are subject to change. VSU Continuing Education reserves the right to amend our policies regarding the Digital Photography Certificate Program at any time and will contact those participants who may be affected by any policy adjustments.
**Photo editing software is NOT included with the course. Participants must have the required software installed and functioning on their computers to take full advantage of the these classes.