Re-Application to the AT Program Process
For students that fulfilled the eligibility requirements but were not admitted into the program.
- The student that wishes to reapply to the program must provide the Program Director with a letter indicating his/her intent to reapply by the first day of class of fall semester.
- The student will be required to resubmit all required admissions paperwork by the specified due date.
- The student will be required to repeat the interview process (most current interview score will be applied).
- The student’s initial skill test score will be reapplied.
- The student will be required to repeat the number of directed observation hours that he/she completed the previous spring semester.
- The student’s overall grade point average [to include all course work taken during the semester(s) of reapplication] will be applied.
For students that are dismissed due to policies indicated in “Retention Requirements” and/or dismissed due to policies indicated in the “Policies and Procedures Manual.”
- The student that is dismissed due to policies indicated in the “Retention Requirements” section must go through the appeals processes available at the College and/or University level in order to reapply to the program.
- The student that is dismissed due to a violation listed in the program’s policy and procedures manual as a violation resulting in “suspension and/or dismissal,” will not be permitted to reapply.