Rea and Lillian Steele
Corner of Patterson & Pendleton Streets
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Undergraduate StudentsThe Langdale College of Business offers challenging courses and essential real-life learning experiences that prepare our students for a dynamic business environment. The degrees are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) placing the Langdale College among the top 5% of business schools worldwide.
Undergraduate Majors - B.B.A. degree
Admission to the Langdale College of Business requires completion of the junior core and a minimum GPA.
Undergraduate Minors & Certificates
- Advertising and Promotions Minor (business and non-business majors)
- Economics Minor (non-business majors only)
- Entrepreneurship Minor (non-business majors only)
- Human Resources Management Minor (business and non-business majors)
- Healthcare Administration Minor
- Internal Audit Certificate
- Professional Sales Minor
Comprehensive Information for Business Students
This guide provides specific information about the opportunities the Langdale College offers.