Please email David Springfield with updates and current information.
Jessica Holmes - piano: Beginning an MM in Jazz Studies and graduate assistantship at Michigan State University.
Sage Khan - trumpet: Beginning an MM in Jazz Studies and graduate assistantship at Michigan State University.
- John Neely - guitar:
- Fernando Chavez - saxophone:
- Mason Davis - percussion: Freelance performer in Athens, GA. Drum tech with band Snarky Puppy for their 2014 U.S. tour.
- Kenneth Edmondson - saxophone: Saxophonist with rock-reggae band Yamadeo (www.yamadeo.com)
- Patrick Jones - piano: MM in Jazz Studies from the University of Oregon (Graduate Teaching Fellow).
- Jaron McCarr - trombone: MM in Jazz Studies from Northern Illinois University (Graduate Assistant).
- Andrew Nelson - trombone: MM in Trombone Performance from the University of Texas at Austin. Beginning a DMA in Trombone Performance at the Cincinnati Conservatory of Music.
- Daniel Lawrence - piano: Freelance performer and church musician in the Valdosta area.
- Brandon McCrae - percussion (MM): Summer tour with recording artist Musiq Soulchild. Endorsed by Sabian Cymbals, Risen Drums and Swiss Percussion/Agner Sticks.
- Michael Walton - saxophone: MM in Jazz Studies from Georgia State University. Freelance musician in Atlanta, performances with Russell Gunn and Joe Gransden.
Ross Hardin - percussion:
Justin Moore - piano: Freelance pianist, bassist and producer in the Atlanta area. Worldwide tours to Korea, Italy and Japan. Appearances on reality TV show "Mary, Mary".
- Corey Sanford - piano: BME from VSU, choral music teacher for Dougherty County Schools, freelance musician in the South Georgia area.
Jared Andrews - bass: MM in Jazz Studies from Florida State University. Currently the bassist with the U.S. Air Force Academy Band in Colorado Springs.
Justin Powell - trumpet: MM in Jazz Studies from Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music. Toured on cruise ships worldwide, currently freelance musician in Atlanta.
- Michael Renyi - saxophone: currently living in Tel Aviv, Israel where he performs with several bands and is the label manager for ECM Records.
Dante Flowers - piano: BME from VSU, freelance musician in the South Georgia area.
Curtis Moody - percussion: graduate work in Jazz Studies at Georgia State University. MM in Percussion Performance from VSU.
Dennis Palmer - percussion: drum salesman/technician and freelance musician in Nashville, TN.
Daniel Williams - saxophone: freelance musician and fireman for the city of Atlanta.
Michael Dana - percussion (MM): freelance musician in the Atlanta area.
Percussion instructor at LaGrange College.
- Michael Barr - bass: MM in Jazz Studies from the University of South Carolina.
Currently works for State Farm Insurance in Valdosta.
Chris Crenshaw - trombone: MM in Jazz Studies from the Juilliard School.
Currently a member of the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, directed by Wynton Marsalis.
Wayne Gaines - guitar:
- Stantawn Kendrick - saxophone: MM in Jazz Studies from William Patterson University.
Performed worldwide with legendary trumpeter Clark Terry.
- T.J. Turner - saxophone:
- William Hathcock - bass:
- Marcus Lewis - trombone: MM from the University of Nebraska-Omaha.
Trombonist with recording artist Janelle Monae: performed on the 2011 Grammy Awards telecast and at the White House for President Obama.
- Kelvin Monroe - piano: Doctorate in Rhetoric, American Studies and Jazz Studies from Washington State University.
Currently Assistant Professor of Ethnic Studies at Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, MN.
- Rob Chapman - saxophone: freelance saxophonist in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Kenyon Carter - saxophone: MM in Jazz Performance from Georgia State University.
Professional saxophonist in the Atlanta area. Teaches saxophone and combos at Jacksonville State University.
- Eric Maples - guitar:
- Brent Whiten - trumpet: music teacher and freelance trumpeter / vocalist in Atlanta.