Shuttle Bus Service
The Shuttle Bus services are offered in an effort to assist the VSU community by transporting individuals around campus. It is the individual’s responsibility to get to their destination in a timely manner. There is no set time schedule for the shuttle buses due to many variables (bus maintenance, traffic issues, etc…) Please note that it takes less than 10 minutes to walk from distant lots to the main campus, with the exception of North Campus.
Students are responsible for scheduling classes accordingly and arriving to their class on time. It is the Transportation Department's mission to transport vsu students and employees in a safe, secure and timely manner throughout the campus. Remember, walking to class may be beneficial, especially if there is a delay within the bus system.
Red Line Shuttle
- 1st Stop: Main campus/Palms Dining Center
- 2nd Stop: Billy Grant Baseball Field
- 3rd Stop: North Campus - Pound Hall
- 4th Stop: Front Entrance - Main Campus
Black Line Shuttle
- 1st Stop: Student Recreation/Centennial Hall
- 2nd Stop: Mary St. Fieldhouse
- 3rd Stop: Palms - Main Campus
- 4th Stop: Student Health Center
- 5th Stop: Front Entrance - Main Campus
- 6th Stop: University Center
- 7th Stop: Oak Street Lot - Front
- 8th Stop: Oak Street Lot - Education Center
- 9th Stop: Oak Street Lot - P.E. Complex
DAYS & TIMES OF OPERATION
- Shuttle Express, Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Blazer Night Shuttle, Monday - Sunday: 11:00pm - 7:00am
- Thursday: A VSU shuttle bus will stop at the Valdosta Mall at 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
On Campus Day & Night Service
- Transporting of students to and from classes
- Insight Sessions
Off Campus Service
- Super WalMart (Norman Drive) - Pickup at Palms Dining Center at 2pm, 4pm and pickup from Walmart between 6pm and 6:30pm (Thursdays Only)
- Valdosta Mall - Pickup at Palms Dining Center at 2pm, 4pm and pickup from the Mall at 6pm (Thursdays Only)