Giving to the Library
All monetary donations are processed through the VSU Foundation, Inc. You will need one of the below account numbers to designate the gift to the library.
Library Funds (Account Numbers)
- 10235 Odum Library Fund - Unrestricted account for use where the need is greatest
- 10234 Library Archives Fund - Unrestricted account for use where the need is greatest
- 10246 MLIS - Master of Library and Information Science Fund - Unrestricted account for use where the need is greatest
- 10247 MLIS - Master of Library and Information Science Scholarships
- 10248 SOLIS - Student Organization of Library and Information Science
Note: Unrestricted gifts allow the staff of the Odum Library to utilize the funds in the areas of greatest current need.
Gifts can be made online. To give to the Library, the Archives, or the MLIS program, enter one of the account numbers listed above in the field labeled "Other" Gift Designation Name. Mailing instructions are likewise available. The same account numbers can also be entered on the 2014 pledge form for the annual Faculty and Staff campaign.
Odum Library welcomes gifts that support the instructional and research programs of the University. The Library reserves the right to make a final decision whether to add a donated item or not. Please see our Gifts page for brief guidance on excluded items, and links to additional resources. The Library does not conduct appraisals.