1. In order to participate in these fundraisers, students must first pay the online application fee and be accepted into a program.
2. Students must sign waivers and agreements at the Center for International Programs before starting these fundraisers
All earnings will be applied to the final payment, students are expected to make the first payment in full.
- Travel Voucher Raffle
- 100% of earnings will be applied to the final payment
- Students will sell raffle tickets:
Raffle for four(4) travel vouchers from Fellowship Travel International
- 1 ticket for $2
- 20 tickets for $20
- 4 winners will each receive a $500 travel voucher!
- Travel voucher can be applied to anything Fellowship Travel offers.
- Airfare (domestic or international)
- Travel Insurance
- Tour packages
- International Cell Phones
- Visit www.fellowship.com for more information
- Students can pick up raffle tickets starting on October 3
- All raffle tickets and money must be turned in by January 19
- Drawing will take place during the last week of January or first week of January
- Yankee Candle Fundraiser
- 40% of sells will be applied to the final payment
- Students can sale online and with catalogs. Items ordered online will be delivered directly to your seller; while items ordered with the catalog will need to be picked up you in our office and delivered to the seller.
- Fall Fundraiser: Catalogs can be picked up on October 11. All money and catalogs must be returned by November 11
- Spring Fundraiser: Catalogs can be picked up on February 7. All money and catalogs must be returned by March 10
- Students will be notified when to pick-up items from the CIP. Students are then responsible for delivering items to the buyers.
- Visit https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/ycfroot/home.htm for more information
Fundraisers are sponsored by:
204 Georgia Avenue
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday : 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 21 NovThanksgiving Holidays for Students12:00 am - 11:59 pm
- 03 DecLast Class Day (Fall)7:00 am - 11:00 pm
- 04 DecFinal Exams (Fall)7:00 am - 11:00 pm