Gifted in-Field Endorsement
For more information on the Gifted In-Field Endorsement program and other Online Education Programs, visit the Dewar College of Education Online Program.
- Fully online, requires no campus visits.
- Fall, Spring, and Summer admission available.
- Advanced education degree for teachers certified in any teaching field.
- Upcoming deadlines
- Visit the Dewar College of Education Gifted In-Field Endorsement page for
- Admission information
- Program of study
- Course Descriptions
- Link to Online Application
Program Retention/Dismissal Policy: Earning grades below “B” in graduate courses will result in the following consequences: Students admitted Fall 2011 and thereafter will be dismissed from the Graduate School if they accumulate three or more academic deficiency points unless otherwise indicated by individual program policy. A grade of “C” (although it may be credited toward a degree) equals one deficiency point. A grade of “D,” “WF” or “F,” or “U” (none of which will be credited toward a degree) equals two deficiency points. Candidates admitted BEFORE Fall 2011 and receiving two grades below “C” (“D”, “F”, “WF”,“U”) will be dismissed from the program. One grade below a "C" results in a warning.