master of education (M.ed.) in Curriculum and instruction in Accomplished Teaching
(Formerly the M.Ed. in Accomplished Teaching)
For more information on the M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction in Accomplished Teaching program and other Online Education Programs, visit the Dewar College of Education Online Program.
- Fully online, requires no campus visits.
- Fall, Spring, and Summer admission available.
- Advanced education degree for teachers certified in any teaching field.
- Upcoming deadlines
- Spring: December 12
- Summer: April 25
- Fall: July 25
- Visit the Dewar College of Education M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction in Accomplished Teaching page for
Program of study
Link to Online Application
- Note: Retention, Dismissal Policy: Earning grades below “B” in graduate courses will result in the following consequences: Students admitted Fall 2011 and thereafter will be dismissed from the Graduate School if they accumulate three or more academic deficiency points unless otherwise indicated by individual program policy. A grade of “C” (although it may be credited toward a degree) equals one deficiency point. A grade of “D,” “WF” or “F,” or “U” (none of which will be credited toward a degree) equals two deficiency points. Candidates admitted BEFORE Fall 2011 and receiving two grades below “C” (“D”, “F”, “WF”,“U”) will be dismissed from the program. One grade below a "C" results in a warning.