Welcome transfer students, adult learners, military, veterans and traditional students!
Each year VSU welcomes students who either transfer from other colleges and universities or have earned two-year degrees and plan to complete their studies at VSU. Students who have earned at least 30 hours of college credit enter VSU as transfer students.
AMP - Adult Degree Completion and Military Programs - can assist you in making the transition, including transcript evaluation and guidance in selecting a major. We work one-on-one with students to help them make the best decisions regarding completing a college degree.
- Transfer student requirements General admission and specific transfer information
- AA Transfer Degrees - Two-year degree programs that transfer within the University System of Georgia
- South Georgia College Entry Program at VSU
- VSU Undergraduate Admissions
- VSU Graduate Admissions
- Distance Learning & Online Degrees - Online four-year and graduate degree offerings!
- Tuition & Fees
- VSU Office of Veteran's Affairs - Information about VA benefits and eligibility
- VSU Financial Aid - Grant, loan, work study and scholarship information
We can help...
Feel free to contact us with your questions, concerns, or suggestions by email at AMP@valdosta.edu or by phone at 229-257-4163.