Heidi O'Connor, M.S., L.A.P.C.
- Master of Science- Psychology, Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA, 2013
- Bachelor of Science-Psychology, University of Maryland University College, Okinawa, Japan, 2009
- Licensed Associate Professional Counselor, Georgia, 2015-Present
- Training Coordinator, Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA, 2017-Present
- Counselor, Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA, 2014-2017
- Practicum Student, Valdosta State University Counseling Center, Valdosta, GA, 2012-2013
- Stress Management
- Sleep Hygiene
- Multicultural/ Diversity Issues
- Military/ Veteran Concerns
- First Generation College Student Concerns
- Individual, Couples, and Group Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Outreach Activities for the campus population
- American Counseling Association (ACA), Member 2014-present
- American College Counseling Association (ACCA), Member, 2014-present
- Enjoying time with my daughter and husband
- Playing with our dogs in the park
Email at: email@example.com
Because e-mail is not a secure medium, confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Students are asked to use discretion when sending sensitive information. Counseling Center staff does not maintain 24-hour access to e-mail accounts therefore we cannot guarantee that e-mail messages will be read regularly or within a given period of time. In case of emergency contact University Police 229 259-5555.
Powell Hall, East 2nd Floor 1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698