- Student Resources
- Campus Resources
- Professional MFT Resources
- New Student Orientation
- APA Writing Resources
- VSU Graduate School
- Multicultural Student Resources
- Forms, Manuals, Handbooks, and Evaluation Tools
- Comprehensive Exam I
- Living in Valdosta
- Card Swipe
- Business Cards
- FamilyWorks Name Badge
- Recommended Readings
- Suggestions and Comments
Family Works Fax
903 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, GA 31698
Connect with us on Facebook!
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
All new students need to request door access to FamilyWorks. You will find the electronic door access request form online at: http://services.valdosta.edu/access/door_access_form.aspx. This application tells the Key Shop to enable your 1Card to act as a swipe key that will allow you to access the clinic 24/7/365.Here is assistance to help you fill out all of the required fields on the form:
- First Name =
- Last Name =
- VSU ID# = (this will be your 9 digit number that starts with 870)
- Department = Marriage and Family Therapy
- Job Title = Student VSU Email= firstname.lastname@example.org
- The building is the Continuing Education Building Family Therapy Program Program
- Door Access Location = FamilyWorks and MFT Therapy Program, Swipe entry for Gordon Street door, Break Room door, & the end of the classroom hallway door.
- When you want access = You want access 24/7.
- Expiration = your anticipated date of graduation
- Reason for Request = access to clinical and MFT program work space.
- Status = Student or Graduate Assistant
- Dean or Dept. Head VSU Email = email@example.com
Don't forget to enter the security code at the bottom of the form!