All new students need to request door access to FamilyWorks. You will find the electronic door access request form online at: http://services.valdosta.edu/access/door_access_form.aspx. This application tells the Key Shop to enable your 1Card to act as a swipe key that will allow you to access the clinic 24/7/365.Here is assistance to help you fill out all of the required fields on the form:
- First Name =
- Last Name =
- VSU ID# = (this will be your 9 digit number that starts with 870)
- Department = Marriage and Family Therapy
- Job Title = Student VSU Email= email@example.com
- The building is the Continuing Education Building Family Therapy Program Program
- Door Access Location = FamilyWorks and MFT Therapy Program, Swipe entry for Gordon Street door, Break Room door, & the end of the classroom hallway door.
- When you want access = You want access 24/7.
- Expiration = your anticipated date of graduation
- Reason for Request = access to clinical and MFT program work space.
- Status = Student or Graduate Assistant
- Dean or Dept. Head VSU Email = firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to enter the security code at the bottom of the form!