Special Graduation Requirements
- Students must accrue 600 hours of client contact and 100 hours of supervision
- Students must pass a Comprehensive Exam, Parts I and II.
- Comprehensive Exam Part I - Application to Clinical Practicum
- Comprehensive Exam Part II is a paper, called a Statement of Orientation, which is completed by the end of the second practicum.
- Students must complete 60 semester hours with a “B” average or higher.
- No grade below “C” will be credited toward the M.S. degree program in Marriage and Family Therapy.