Academic Advising

Students declaring or changing their major to Exercise Physiology should report to the Dewar College of Education and Human Services Advising Center located on the first floor of the College Education Building (Room 1020). You will be assigned to one of the Exercise Physiology faculty for academic advising once you have been officially admitted into the program. Please contact Ms. Mimi McGahee  ( or Ms. Sheree Hudson ( Phone 229-259-5502 or the Advising Center website.