Langdale College Alumni
Thank you for visiting the Harley Langdale Jr. College of Business alumni website. We are excited that you have chosen to partner with us in the future of the Langdale College. We strive to provide our graduates with the information that they need to stay connected.
Investing in the Future of the Langdale College
We are excited about Langdale College’s future. Each semester contains new and exciting opportunities for both faculty and students. Private support means the difference between “average” and “excellence” in the delivery of quality programs. As a member of the Langdale College family, you are the connection between Langdale College’s past and our vision for the future. In 2006, Valdosta State University will celebrate the centennial of VSU’s founding. This is an exciting time in the history of both Langdale College and VSU. We are excited that you have chosen to partner with us as we enter into a year of celebration. We look forward to working with you to continue the legacy of our faithful donors for many years to come.
What are the current needs of the Langdale College?
- Increasing Program Support
- Enhancing Student Support
- Strengthening Faculty Resources
- Increasing the Building, Challenges, & Opportunities Fund
How can I give?
You can make an online gift today!
You can make your gift online to the Langdale College of Business by credit card using your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
You will then need to designate your gift to the Langdale College. If you would like to choose to give to an area of a particular need, please specify on the online donation form.
For more information about the Langdale College and how you can give, contact Hilary Gibbs, Director of Development for the Langdale College of Business.
Ways of Giving
- Checks - make payable to VSU Foundation
- Monthly checking account debiting (EFT)
- Credit Card - Visa or Mastercard
- Securities - Please call us for transfer instructions
- Real Estate - Environmental Assessment, Survey and Appraisal may be required prior to acceptance
- Will or Revocable Living Trust
- Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance Policies
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Gifts may be given over 5 years
Director of Development
Harley Langdale Jr. College of Business Administration
Valdosta State University
Phone (229) 259-5503
Fax (229) 259-5504
LEAVE A LEGACY® Please remember the Langdale College in your estate plans with a gift via the VSU Foundation Inc.