- College Central Network Registration
- Showcase your talents to hundreds of thousands of registered employers at College Central Network.
- Create, upload and update your resume, portfolio, cover letter and more.
- Submit your information to recruiters seeking qualified job candidates just like you.
- Career Shift
“The Office of Career Opportunities posts job listings for the convenience of students and alumni. These job listings should not be deemed as a representation by Valdosta State University (VSU) of an employer's fitness or credentials. Students and alumni should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job, NEVER give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. All concerns and issues should be brought to our attention via an email to the Office of Career Opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (229) 333-7172.
- Power Phrases to Build Your Resume
- Campus Monster
- Carla Gervin, Career Strategies Coordinator
Thaxton Hall, 3rd Floor
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.