- Here are five things you can do right now with Blazer Briefcase:
- Build it -- Build your Visual Profile to showcase your successes to employers. Add tiles that match you, creating an interactive and fun snapshot for employers to see you!
- Search it -- Engage with employers, internships, co-ops and part-time/full-time jobs to search out the best companies and positions. Favorite a company and get instant alerts with their activity on campus. Please login to your account often to review the latest job listings. The number of jobs will grow as we continue to promote the program to employers.
- Upload it-- The system allows you to store up to five versions of your resume. Upload at least one version today!
- Watch it -- Go to Must See TV or another channel and watch some of our videos. You will learn many tips, tricks and tools.
- Discuss it -- Jump over to Career Chats, post a question, join a discussion, and get involved.
- Click HERE for the Blazer Briefcase Student Registration Instructions
- College Central Network Registration
- Showcase your talents to hundreds of thousands of registered employers at College Central Network.
- Create, upload and update your resume, portfolio, cover letter and more.
- Submit your information to recruiters seeking qualified job candidates just like you.
- Career Shift
“The Office of Career Opportunities posts job listings for the convenience of students and alumni. These job listings should not be deemed as a representation by Valdosta State University (VSU) of an employer's fitness or credentials. Students and alumni should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job, NEVER give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. All concerns and issues should be brought to our attention via an email to the Office of Career Opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (229) 333-7172.
- Power Phrases to Build Your Resume
- Campus Monster
- Carla Gervin, Career Strategies Coordinator
Thaxton Hall, 3rd Floor
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.