Social Science Resources on the Internet
This list of links will lead you to servers and archives which pertain to political science, and the social sciences in general. Our list has been compiled from an assortment of lists and is still growing. Please feel free to suggest any links for this page by sending us e-mail.
Main Social Science Resources
- Government, Law and Society at the Carnegie Mellon English Server, which provides a gateway to many useful links and resources related to the social sciences and humanities (including numerous classic texts in political theory, available on-line).
- FindLaw - law, lawyer, lawyers, legal. FindLaw Constitutional Law Center
- The Intelligent Information Infrastructure Project at the MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab, on the frontier of work in computational politics.
- The Harvard University Government Department, and their Data Center.
- The Graduate Institute of International Studies, part of L'Institut Universitaire de Hautes Etudes Internationales (IUHEI) in Geneva.
- The World Bank home page, and World Bank Country Data.
- The United Nations Information relating to various conferences and committees.
- National Archives and Records Administration
Relate Social Science Resources
- Philosophy texts, information and links, all from the English Server at Carnegie Mellon University.
- University of Virginia Electronic Text Library
- The Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies at the Indiana Law School
- The Santa Fe Institute for Studies in the Sciences of Complexity
- The World Health Organization