Student Government Association
- SGA Elections Packets will be available March 17th
- SGA has voted to approve the Spring 2015 Elections Calendar.
- Thanks to everyone who attended The Thomas Pierce Scholarship Dinner.
- SGA visisted the GA State Capitol on January 28, 2015.
- Congrats to the 2014 december graduates.
- SGA hopes everyone had a great holiday break.
- SGA passes Academic Forgiveness Bill and organizational redeption bill.
- Are you interested in becoming an SGA Senator? Visit our elections page for the Vacant Senator Packet.
- Have an issue, complaint, concern, or suggestion? Call the SGA 24 hour Concern Hotline at 229-333-5682!