Student Government Association
- The December 2nd meeting of the SGA is cancelled due to finals week.
- The first SGA meeting of the sping 2013 semester will convene on Monday, January 27 at 8:00 p.m. in the Student Union Meeting Room 1.
- REVIEW MANDATORY FEE PROPOSALS!
- REVIEW THE PROPOSED NEW GOVERNING DOCUMENTS!
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR EXECUTIVE CABINET: Senator Isaiah Smart, Chief of Staff; Senator Tamelia Hall, President Pro Tempore; and Senator Nicholas Buford, Senior Advisor to the Executive Board.
- BREAKING NEWS: Introducing the new SGA Student Concern Hotline. Have an issue, complaint, concern, or suggestion? Call 229-333-5682!