Housing & Residence Life Hopper Hall Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Student Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- Get Involved
Before You Apply
- User ID (Student ID Number / 870- number): You receive this when you are at least tentatively accepted. This will be used as your User ID!
- Password: Initially, your password is set to your birthday in this format (MONDDYYYY), i.e., JAN011993. If you have problems logging in, follow the First Time User Guide.
- Two Residence Hall Preferences: These preferences can be changed up until the end of May by logging back in and accessing the Housing Application.
- Roommate Preference and Information: Enter your preferred roommate's VSU email username correctly (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org, enter johndoe into text box). Your preferred roommate will receive an invitation in their email and need to confirm the request through their Housing Application. This preference can be changed up until the end of May by logging in and accessing the Housing Application.
Application Fee & Deposit:
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- $300 security deposit:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Cards are accepted. We highly discourage the use of gift cards as a payment option. It is best to use one of the specified cards in order to have a lower priority number (in date order) and have a better chance of getting your hall and roommate choices.
- WebCheck: Use a checking or savings account online. Account information must be entered online.
- Check/Money Order: Your priority number will not be recorded until we receive and process your payment. Make out to Valdosta State University. Record your student I. D. somewhere on the check or money order. No starter checks.