Housing & Residence Life Hopper Hall Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Student Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- Get Involved
Don't forget to check our requirements before you apply!
How to Apply
- Log onto the New Student Portal. If you are having problems logging in, follow the First time user guide that can be found online.
- Click the Housing button and follow the process
Note: If, for some reason, you do not land on the screen with the housing button, please follow the two steps below to access the application.
- Click Student & Financial Aid
- Click Housing Application and follow the process
- You will be prompted to pay the $300 deposit and a $25 non-refundable application fee. Your priority number is not recorded until the deposit and application fee are paid.
- If you plan to pay with with a credit/debit card, we accept Mastercard, American Express, Visa, and Discover Card. You may also pay using a WebCheck.
- If you plan on paying by check or money order, your priority number will not be recorded until we receive and process your payment.
- The check or money order needs to be made out to Valdosta State University.
- Place your student I. D. number somewhere on the check or money order.
- No starter checks
Unlike incoming freshmen, on-campus housing is not guaranteed to returning or transfer students. Returning undergraduate students must request housing for the next academic year using the housing application process.