Training and Communication provides relevant training material for the Microsoft Outlook 2010 software. Listed below is a collection of resources available for use.
- Quick Reference Guide - Provides an at-a-glance overview of Outlook 2010.
- Getting Started with Outlook 2010 - Useful tips, shortcuts, and screenshots.
- What's New - Highlights new features and changes.
- Training - Instructional video courses provided by Microsoft.
- Calendar Guide - Guide on using the calendar and related features.
- Address Book Guide - Guide on using the address book.
- Outlook Web App (Office 365) - Resources for the Outlook Web App
- Atomic Learning - Contains video tutorials (access by logging in to MyVSU portal).
- Home Use Software - Available for purchase by active VSU employees through the SRS website.
Email email@example.com for additional information.