Cascade (web editor)
Beginning October, 2012, through March, 2014, VSU launched its newly redesigned website created using Cascade Server, the online content management system. The redesign includes new templates, better navigation/architecture, enhanced accessibility features and a responsive design which allows visitors to view web pages seamlessly on smart devices.
Contact email@example.com for additional information.
- Cascade 7.10: What's New - highlights new features
- Cascade 7.6: What's New - highlights new features
- Cascade Basic Guide - details basic features
- Cascade Intermediate Guide - details advanced features
- Browser Comparisons - compares functionality in various web browsers
- Cascade Training PowerPoint - training presentation
- Add Cascade Server Email to Safe List and Create an Outlook Rule - prevent firstname.lastname@example.org from going to Outlook Junk folder
- VSU Home Page Guide - overview of the new VSU home page
- VSU Website FAQs - answers to frequently asked questions
- VSU Writing Guide - links to VSU writing and styling guide site to help VSU faculty and staff in writing departmental newsletters, major internal communications, web site content, and promotional brochures.
- VSU Visual Identity Program Website Guide - information about the brand and reputation of VSU.
Web page authors are required to adhere to the policies described in this document to ensure all information is published in a consistent manner to best represent the University.
Note: Guides are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view. If necessary, download and install Adobe Reader (free).
Email email@example.com for additional information.