Helpdesk (Odum Library)
Office: Pine Hall 150
Training Lab: Pine Hall 107
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Atomic Learning & Qualtrics
Supplemental Training Resources
In addition to face-to-face trainings, handouts,and online guides, VSU faculty, staff,and students have complete access to the following supplemental resources:
Atomic Learning offers a library of over 50,000 short, show-and-tell online video technology tutorials on over 205 of the most common applications such as Microsoft, Adobe, and much more.
- Accessible 24/7, 365 days a year
- Technology how-to self assessment to review your individual skill level
- Video storytelling guide to planning and create quality movies
Qualtrics is a powerful, web-based survey tool which facilitates survey creation, distribution, and data monitoring/collection.
Qualtrics Support Resources:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-800-340-9194
- Online Training Resources and Tutorials
- Contact VSU eLearning for direct support and training opportunities.
To Access Atomic Learning and Qualtrics:
2. Scroll down and select either Atomic Learning or Qualtrics.
3. This will navigate to the corresponding site without any additional user sign-in requirements.