Gaming and Entertainment Devices

Students living on campus can register their gaming and entertainment devices to connect to either the wireless or wired network in their respective residence halls. The process for registration varies depending on whether the device uses a wireless or wired connection, but guides to walk you through each process can be found below.

Bear in mind that each device has a unique MAC (media access control) address, otherwise known as a physical address. This address is required for device registration. Links to manufacturer websites with steps for retrieving this address for common devices can also be found below.

Steps for Registering Devices

Steps for Obtaining your MAC/Physical Address - Required for Registration

Gaming Devices

Media Devices

For other devices such as Blu-ray players or set-top boxes, please consult the respective device owner's manual or manufacturer's support website.