The following terms and conditions apply to all work-at-home software digital downloads:
Terms and Conditions:
- Maple is only available to faculty and staff of the university.
- Autodesk Design Software and Mathematica are available to faculty and staff of the university. Students can also obtain the software at no cost through the Autodesk or Mathematica website in compliance with their licensing agreement.
- No technical support is provided by Valdosta State University in association with this software. For assistance, please use the publishers' support websites found below:
- All users are required to remove the software from their computers immediately upon the expiration of our license with each respective company.
- Faculty and staff are required to remove the software from their computers immediately upon the termination of their employment with the university.
- Students are required to remove the software from their computers immediately upon the termination of their enrollment with the university.
- Work-at-home software should only be used for professional purposes and not personal purposes.
To agree and proceed to the download and activation instructions, select a product from the list below: