Welcome to the VSU Network Guides
The VSU Network is Valdosta State University residential network. The VSU Network is accessible to faculty, staff, and students of the university wirelessly at a number of locations across the campus and wired inside the residence halls.
VSU Network Information
- VSU Network Terminology - This link contains a list of common terms related to network service that may assist you in describing Hallnet issues you encounter.
- VSU Service Desk - For any Hallnet related issues please place a Help Request through VSU Service Desk.
- VSU Network Policies - Please visit this link to review policies related to the acceptable use of Hallnet.
VSU Network Assistance
- Self-Service Password Reset - Your VSU Network username and password are synchronized with your Active Directory (computer login) account. If you do not know your username or password for the VSU Network you can gain access by resetting your BlazeVIEW password at the link above and using that username and password.
- VSU Residential Wired Network Configuration - We likewise, offer assistance in configuring access to the VSU Network through a wired connection.
- Troubleshooting - If you continue to encounter issues after performing the steps listed in our configuration guides, the Helpdesk offers additional guides based on the specific symptom that you are experiencing.