University Center Bldg III
1205 N. Patterson Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Employee Assistance Program
Valdosta State University is excited to offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for faculty and staff employees. Many times in life, problems arrive without warning that can affect you mentally, physically, and emotionally. The EAP here at VSU was designed to supply you with exceptional references that will give you quality aid during your time of need.
The VSU Counseling Center will provide you with one consulting referral session. Please contact them at 219-3200 or click on the link for additional information.
- Additional Resource Support Links
- Conflict Resolution Committee
- Government/Legal Resource Support Links
- Guidance Resources OnLine; Ability Assist Program
- Health Resource Support Links
- Self/Group Resource Support Links
- Substance Abuse Professionals Listing