Valdosta State University is an EEO/AA Employer. The Employment Administration office is committed to providing dynamic customer service, expertise and guidance to all customers while supporting an atmosphere that encourages growth and achievement.
"Classified Staff" is defined as any employee not identified as a member of the faculty or a student employee.
- Background Investigation Procedure
- Credit Check Investigation Process
- Recruitment and Employment Procedures
- Employment Opportunities
- Faculty Employment-Academic Affairs
- Position Funding Request Form
- Independent Contractor or Employee? 20 IRS Questions
- Volunteer Procedure
- Volunteer Release Form
- Shared Services
- 10-Month Staff Information
- HR Selection Guide ( Search Committees)