Student Payroll

Current News:

Link to Student Employment Services

International Student Employee Information

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has issued strict regulations regarding the taxation and reporting of payments made to non-United States citizens. This requires additional forms to be completed by all international student employees. The form and additional information can be found at Payments to Foreign Nationals web page.

Frequently Asked Questions

1.Where do I go to be set up for new student employment?
2.Where is my paycheck? 
3.How do I access my pay advice?
4.If my timecard is not approved by the deadline, will I still get my paycheck on time?
5.If my paycheck contains an error made by the Payroll department, will I get a replacement check the same day?
6.I lost my check. Can you prepare another one for me?
7.How do I know if the tax deductions are correct? How do I make changes to my Federal and State deductions?
8.Can I have my paycheck direct deposited?
9.It is payday and I did not receive my paycheck in the mail?
10.If I change my address with the Registrar's office, do I have to notify Payroll also?
11.I closed my bank account and did not notify Payroll, what do I do now?
12.I did not receive my W-2.
13.How do I get a copy of previous W-2 forms?
14.I am no longer employed at Valdosta State University; how would I obtain my W-2?
15.I am locked out of ADP; how do I reset my password?


If you have any questions, please email Jamae Flint at jkflint@valdosta.eduor call us at (229) 333-5708.