Setting up an eRefund
eRefund Account Note: There is a 5 day waiting period for verification with your bank as valid banking and account numbers. The deadline to enter your eRefund account in time for the first disbursement of the semester is the last day of drop/add.
To enter your banking information for future direct deposit of your excess funds:
Menu Path: eRefunds
- Click Set up Account
- Enter applicable data as shown in the example below
- Click Continue which leads to the following page
- Click the “I Agreement” box and the click Continue
- The following screen shows the account pending verification
- If all goes well and the account comes back as valid the following screen shows that the account is verified and ready for use.
- You now have the ability to edit or delete the account when necessary
- You may also view past refund activity on this screen