1. How do I order an item if it is not listed in a online catalog?
Requesters will use the Special Request feature in eProcurement.
2. What if special pricing is lower than the catalog price?
The process to obtain that pricing is controlled by the vendor. As a general rule, you would use the special request feature and attach the price quote to obtain special pricing.
3. If I am a Requester, can I shop too?
All requesters can shop and select the items for themselves or their department.
4. Who are the shoppers and requesters for my department?
Your Department Head or Budget Manager determines this access and can send information to ePro@valdosta.edu.
5. When ordering items for another department using a budget I am responsible for, how do I make sure the items are received in that department?
You will need to provide the requesting department with the appropriate account number(s) and have them enter the request. The request will then be routed to you to approve as the budget manager.
6. How do I know where items are shipped?
If it is a purchase from an online catalog, the item will always be shipped to Central Warehouse for distribution to the department. Do not, at any time, change the ship-to location. Changing the ship-to location from Central Warehouse will kick your request out of the system. If an order needs to be delivered elsewhere, note this in the comments section.
7. Can I use the PeopleSoft Financials Core link for travel expense?
No. Even though there is a Travel and Expenses section, you still use PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service to send in your travel expenses, and approve travel expenses.
8. Questions on Work Payment Manager