It is the desire of the Financial Services team to provide each and every customer with the best possible service. We want you to obtain the services you need with the least amount of hassle. Although we must keep the I.R.S., Board of Regents, State Auditors, and the U.S. Department of Education happy, our goal is to keep the red tape and paperwork to a minimum for you. Whether you are a student going through fee payment or a faculty member waiting for travel reimbursement, dealing with Financial Services should be easy if you refer to our web pages on a regular basis. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Interim Vice President for Finance and Administration
Our Mission in Financial Services is to ensure the proper stewardship of the University's financial resources by providing quality, compliant, timely, and meaningful financial information to the University community with a service approach that mirrors the Core Values of the Division of Finance and Administration.
Portals for Faculty and Staff
- ADP Login (Leave and time reporting, benefits information, pay stubs)
- Peoplesoft Employee Self Service (Travel Expense Reimbursement, Flex reimbursement)
- Online Budget Reporting (Schedule G & G1, Budget, Position #s)
- Accounts Payable - Due to month end closing, payments received after 3 business days before the last working day, are not processed until the books re-open approximately 3 business days into the new month.
- Budget Services
- Grants & Contracts
- Internal Controls & Risk Assessment
- Payments to Foreign Nationals
- Procurement and Contracts-Due to month end closing, ePro will be down approximately for 3 business days after the last day of the month.
- Travel - Due to month end closing, reimbursement requests received after 3 business days before the last working day, are not processed until the books re-open approximately 3 business days into the new month.
Other Useful Information
- Candidate Travel and Meal Reimbursement Policy (Human Resources)(last revised April 8, 2008)
- Candidate Relocation Expense Policy (Human Resources)(last revised April 8, 2008)
- Consolidated Account Listing (Revenues and Expenses) (effective July 1, 2015)
- FY15 Budget Deadlines
- New Procurement Procedures
- VSU Policy on Email, Web and Portal for Official Communications
- Emailing Sensitive Information Tip Guide