Online Training Module
Computer Software Training- CustomGuide Learn on Demand
Valdosta State University now offers Online Software Training! Thousands of online tutorials provide quick answers to all your software questions. Some of the tutorials available to you include:
- Computer Basics
- PC Basics 2012
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Outlook 2003, 2007
- Project 2003, 2007, 2010
- Quickbooks 2005
- Access 2003, 2007, 2010
- Word 2004 (for Mac)
- Windows XP and Vista
- What's New in Windows 2007
Click HERE to self register for the tutorials you wish to complete and begin using this valuable resource! If you have not registered, select the Create Account button. Enter your first name, last name, VSU email address (including @valdosta.edu) and enter your password twice. Then select the Register button.If you have already created an account; sign in with your full VSU email address and password. Then select the Sign In button. For assistance on how to access specific courses, please click HERE.
To access Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) click HERE.
The following modules have been developed using WebCT/VISTA. If you do not see these courses in your course listing in BlazeVIEW, contact Employee Development at 259-5105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be enrolled.
- Georgia Open Records Act
- USG Ethics Program (Required)
- Motor Vehicle Program (Required)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act)
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
- Housing -Front Desk Worker Basic Training
- Student Success Center- GA Basic Training
- Student Success Center- Academic Advising Training
- PMF (Position Management Form)
- Employment Law (recorded from live class presentation)
- Utility Vehicle/Golf Cart Training
- Workers Compensation Training for Supervisors
To access the BlazeVIEW login click HERE.
Archived Training Sessions
Occasionally we obtain permission to videotape a live training session and archive it for your viewing purposes. Available sessions are listed below. Simply click on the link to view using realplayer.