Welcome to VSU Health Services
The Student Health Center is a department within the Division of Student Affairs. Services are available with VSU ID for all currently enrolled full-time students who are taking one or more semester hours and who have paid the health fee.
Events and Announcements
- Pharmacy closed 6/22, 7/5, and 7/6/18; abbreviated hours on 6/21, 6/25, 7/2 and 7/3 (12:30-5:30PM)
- Abbreviated services on 6/26, 6/27 and 6/28 (9AM-1PM) with available services outside of hours listed - LiveHealth Kiosk-telemedicine, pharmacy, lab and medical records
- Important update - effective 5/7/18 the health center will be charging for all medications filled at the retail pharmacy, including prescriptions provided to students by a SHC provider
- Maymester/Summer 2018 - start seeing patients on 5/10/18 - must be registered for Maymester or Summer classes and paid health fee
- Join us at Orientatiion at the SHC Resource Information Table -5/30, 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/21,7/13, 7/14 and 7/21/18 or come to the SHC to get your required immunizations!
- Announcements! Calendar of Events
- We now carry Over-The-Counter medications & products
- Check out our new Live Health Kiosk - reminder - Live Health Kiosk available when we are open!
- Student Health Portal (first time users please register)
- Students under the age of 18 require parental/guardian consent to be seen at Student Health Services. Please fill out and have notarized the Minor Consent for Treatment form
- VSYOU: Experience Valdosta State University - Success
- Student Affairs - Learn about each department!
- Option for online students & health services
- New! Accepting Insurance (insurance not required for services) call 229-293-6236 with questions
- Please bring your insurance card or a hard copy of your card (front and back) at each visit. New! Upload a copy of your insurance card through the online appointment scheduling system
The mission of Student Health is to provide optimum health care in a convenient location for undergraduate and graduate students in a compassionate, confidential manner.
"Healing the Present...Teaching the Future"