The VSU Key and Access Control Unit functions as a part of the Auxiliary Services Division of Valdosta State University, and provides all services related to this discipline. Procedures for requesting keys are outlined in Key Policies. Procedures for requesting service or repair to existing equipment are outlined in Lock Policies. All keys must be picked up in person at the Key Shop. We are located inside One Card Services.
Important: To view your ID Card access PIN do the following:
- Go to https://banweb.valdosta.edu/pls/prod/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin. Login with your User ID which is your 870# and blazeview/active directory password.
- Students: Click on the Student Services & Financial Aid tab
- Faculty: Click on the Faculty Services tab
- Other: anyone that does not see a ‘Student Services tab or Faculty Services tab’ should be able to view their PIN by clicking on the “Personal Information” tab
- Click on the View Persona PIN. It is one of the last links on the page.
- If you have problems logging in go to https://apex.valdosta.edu/apex/f?p=213:1 and reset your password.